The free ones are …well… FREE! The paid ones are on SALE!! 25% off through 10/2/16 11:59 EST, get em while the gettins’ good!
I am 100% a full blown addict to all things Halloween. Mid August.. the leaves on my brain trees start changing, falling off, and then I go MAD for all things costumes! I simply cannot stop!
So…. It’s no suprise I have a TON of fun patterns for dress up and Halloween! Many are offered free as well as paid (gotta pay the bills… crocheting in the dark doesn’t cut it lol!)
Hope you enjoy and please follow and share your faves on:
- All time fave show?!? WALKING DEAD. So of course, here we have ZOMBIE GUTS:
Pattern on Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/library/zombie-guts-walking-dead-costume
2. I may or may not believe I am an actual unicorn, check out Ode to Artax Unicorn hood. Pattern on Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/order-of-the-unicorn-hood
3. Need the coordinating pieces?? Duh… who doesn’t?!
Here is the FREE tail: http://crochetverse.com/unicorn-tail/
The legwarmers from Clarissa Paige Dove: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/magical-unicorn-legwarmers
Fingerless Gloves: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/unicorn-fingerless-gloves
4. Feelin’ a little Alice in Wonderland? Try the FREE Cheshire Cat Scoodie pattern here:
5. Creatures your thing?? Try this quickie Cthulhu Masquerade Mask!
6. What about Futurama… namely ZOIDBERG! Quickie last minute pattern too!
7. SUICIDE SQUAD?? Get the FREE tutorial for this kick a** wig hat here!
8. Of course, we must include the kids! (though this will fit an adult too!) Check out the FREE BB-8 Star Wars Hood pattern!
9. CLINT EASTWOOD. No other words needed my friends.
10. One more for the kiddos… this time the FREE Kwazii from the Octonauts!
Now, if this list doesn’t get you inspired and in full Halloween mode, I don’t know what will! I truly hope you find something you like and would love love love to see what you make!!
Much Love & Yarn,
The information and photos in this posting are the sole copyrighted property of Crochetverse©2016. Please do not copy and paste any of the information contained within either electronically, verbally, or written in part or in whole. Instead, please share the DIRECT LINK to this posting only, and if you do, I thank you for sharing. You of course may sell anything you make from this pattern that you have made with your own two hands, no contract labor or mass productions are permitted. If you credit Crochetverse as the designer that is greatly appreciated!